I loved this post from Cheryl Richardson’s email today- CherylRichardson.com –
about taking good care of ourselves and things to remember so am sharing it with you too-
pick one or two to focus on right away and see what a difference these make!
We had a terrific group of women and this week I’d like to share ten pieces of wisdom from our time together. Here we go…
1. The healthy habit that feels most like a luxury needs to become a daily necessity.
2. Never check email first thing in the morning.
3. Don’t beat around the bush. Be brave enough to ask for what you want directly.
4. Resting may be the most productive thing you do.
5. Never underestimate the power of getting a full night of sleep -every night.
6. “Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation for your future.”
This quote is from Louise Hay, the master of affirmations. She launches a new book this week called “Experience Your Good Now!“ We used it during the retreat and it’s a must read for every person who is wise enough to use affirmations.
7. Embrace your resistance to change while remaining open to new possibilities.
8. “Puttering” is a valid act of extreme self-care.
9. Stop robbing others of their responsibilities.
10. Be a creator not a responder.
Ps FROM BERRNADETTE: Happy Mother’s Day to my Awesome Mom Betty, I Love You! And to all those who share their time, energy, love, and nurturing care with all living beings-many blessings! XOB